11.07.2012

Still Summer

                                 (shirt,jeans-zara/bag-attrativo/shoes-converse/rings-vintage,topshop)

   I have been watching many blogger with knits and boots,many winter accessories photographt in a winter background.Well here in Greece we have still Summer,our month is 97 of August and we are keep going.
 

  Here I have and an other outfit for a morning walk with my friends.With this weather I don't know what exactly to wear so a pair of jeans combine with my fav shirt and my Converse is easy and stylish.Enjoy!

                                                       photos by Effie Kamperogianni

15 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I wish we even had a summer in england! I cant even take outfit posts on a weekday now because by the time I get home from school its dark! I do love your outfit though - your shirts so pretty :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty!!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shirt !

    It will mean a lot if you'll have time to check our blog and if you like it maybe follow us ? ;)

    Keep blogging girl !

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! <3

    The sweater is really cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! Love the outfit ! adore the blazer :)

    Enter the SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog

    Have a beautiful day :)

    xxx
    S'LK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful and stylish this post, my love <3

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit!
    Kisses

    GIVEAWAY in our blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. EXTRA LOOK:) iNVITE-> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-in-your-life/341774119248338

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υπεροχο το πριντ με τα γαλαζια χρωματα!
    φιλακια
    Αναστασια
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple look, but studied on details...! I like it!

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shirt !! Did you buy it these year ? I want the same !
    xxx, Lucile
    http://mode-despodiumsalarue.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your beautiful comments..I read them all and love them all